Tatum was a big helper tonight and helped me hang up her clothes. She wants to share (hand you whatever she has in her hand) EVERYTHING lately, especially food. She was doing a good job helping me and so I had to call my mom up to video it cause it was so cute. She doesnt perform quite as well when she is on film but it was still super cute. :) Pardon the nudity, it was just after her bath.






7 comments:
Hey, the video won't work?? I am so impressed that she is already so involved in doing her chores. Good Girl Tatum :-) Since she loves to hand out food.... maybe her next job should be feeding the dogs!
LY
Goonie
Cute video...what a great helper she is! She is already sharing which is great! :)
Stacie
I could sure use her help around my house... Good job Tatum with sharing!
Hip Hip Hooray! Glad you got the video fixed and I got to see what a big helper she is. Now all I need to do is send Lexi, Kenadie and Peyton over for some lessons on hanging up their clothes :)
Goonie
LOL, so cute. Dani loves to help like that too. I am loving this age! I was laughing at your video. Have to show that to Danica tomorrow. :-)
So cute! Isn't it great that we can put our little cuties to work now;-) Kayden LOVES to share too, especially his mum mums....thankfully I don't think they taste too bad;-) I remember Tatum sharing something w/ Kayden too.....or Kayden stealing it from Tater!
She's really into sharing everything right now. It's so cute when she wants to share her food with whoever is feeding her but her very favorite thing is dropping her food over the side of her high chair for the dogs. The dogs are now on a diet! You're adorable, Tater!
XXOO,
Grandma
Post a Comment