Really? I dont think she could be. I got her these jammies the other day. I got her several other pair that are equally as darling and I didnt think they would fit her but they did! I was obsessed with her in these piggy jammies. It was also the happiest I have seen her in a long time. She is always happy but this late afternoon and evening she was laughing hysterically 90% of the whole evening. One of my best nights so far! I could listen to that all day long.


Monday, April 28, 2008
Could she be any cuter?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
She is super cute in her new jammies...I love them!! Good choice Jac. She definitely does have a huge smile on her face and is such a tan little girl! She couldn't be more adorable. :)
Stacie
Wow, she looks almost blonde in those pics! I love those jammies! She's so cute. :-)
She's a cutie that is for sure! I agree with Stacie..... she sure looks tan! No doubt that she has her daddy's coloring. Can't deny that "Locke" ability to tan!
Goonie
How adorable she is in her piggy jammies! Her laugh is infectious; I love it when she laughs so hard she has to sit down! I love her little tan lines too, what gorgeous skin she has! Say thank you to your daddy for that Tater. Where's the curly hair though??
XXOO,
Grandma
She is precious!!! I love the big smiles;-)
Post a Comment