Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Double digits

10 months ago today I saw you and fell so in love. I read a quote that sums it up quite perfectly. "With one glance I loved you with a thousand hearts. " And everyday since I love you with a thousand more. Happy 10 months pooper!


7 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy 10 months Tatum! We can't wait to hang out and play again!!

Kim said...

Oh boy, getting really close to the big birthday, Tot!! Can't wait!

Anonymous said...

Happy 10 months birthday Tatum! These last 10 months have FLOWN by; it seems just yesterday you were that tiny baby wrapped in a pink blanket! I too fell in love with you at first glance and that will never change. I love you Tater, God Bless You.
XXOO,
Grandma
P.S. Love the messy face, looks like you had carrots for lunch.

Anonymous said...

Wow...oh so close! Happy 10 months Tater!! Love the messy face, I was told that I always had a messy face and hair after eating anything too. :)

Stace

Mom/Grammie P said...

Pretty darn close to the big celebration.. Tater turning 1. It has been a very exciting 10 months so far precious baby girl and I am sure the next two months will continue to hold many fasinations for you also. Such a big girl learning so very much each day and bring so much joy and laughter to all of us around her. Thanks a bunch for that Tater.... we sure love you!
Goonie & Papa

Christa said...

Oh Tatum! I love watching you grow! You are changing so much everyday and it is so fun to see! Love your smiles!

Kaisha said...

Happy 10 months Tatum! We are so happy we have gotten to spend the last 5 months with you! You have changed so much in that time! You are becoming a little girl right before our eyes! Love ya-Kayden & Kaisha:-)

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.