Wednesday, April 09, 2008

*Videos going forward*

Ok guys, going forward you are going to have to be on a special list to view the videos I post that are from youtube. I got an email that said a couple random people had subscribed to get notifications when I uploaded videos but when I went to check their profile their accounts were suspended. That made me a little nervous. I may start putting them on another site that maybe isnt quite so public, I think I can do it directly through blogger so I might try that. In the mean time, if I post a video and you cant view it, just email me and I can give you access to it. Sorry, hoping I can change to another site but for now, I gotta keep the Taterbug safe. Thanks again for reading the blog!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

We use Photobucket and it is much more secure than You Tube. You can post directly to your blogger account through that program.

Mom/Grammie P said...

Do what you gotta do! Safety comes first....
Goonie

Mia said...

You can also use the blogger video upload button and then it's only on your blog. It's super easy AND a lot of people can't see you tube videos at work but they can still see blogger videos. That's why I switched.

Kaisha said...

That freaks me out a bit...

Anonymous said...

Tatum looks like she is such a big help with the laundry--maybe she can grow up and do it all for mommy and daddy!! Tatum you look like a natural river rat (lake lizard!) we had so much fun with you-can't wait till next time too!! love auntie kathy

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.