As you all know my mom watches Tatum every other week on the days that I am working. It was getting increasingly difficult for my mom to battle the stairs so we decided my mom and dad needed a place of their own down here in the valley. It started out by thinking maybe they would get a travel trailer. That way when we move if we have a casita or something they could still use it. That idea fell through. It would be too small. Then we were thinking a trailer in a trailer park. Of course not one in AJ but a 55 and over park that is nice. That idea fell through because while they are cost efficient, they aren't very nice if you get a cheaper one and I didn't feel like it was a good investment for them. I didn't want them to lose money doing us a favor. So, I started searching out condos. We found one in a perfect little 55 and over neighborhood with lots of grass and really nice condos for a nice price. I never imagined that someone other than her mommy and daddy would go to such lengths just to spend time with her. We are so blessed to have such an amazing family. We have people who are in another state that see her at least every 6-8 weeks and a loyal blog following to know what is going on in her life. Everyone loves this little girl so much. I remember the nurse saying when she was born...."this is one lucky little girl. She has such an amazing family." I will never forget that. She was so right. Thanks mom for loving her so much. I know nobody could love her like I do but you are a close second!! How do you ever thank people enough for loving your baby? I guess you cant. You just let them spend time with her. So, to all of you who love her...Thank you. We truly do have the most amazing family.
Saturday, April 26, 2008
One lucky little girl
Mom's new house
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










6 comments:
Tatum is truly one lucky lady! It is so wonderful that your mom is able to be such a tremendous help and support to you and Josh while you both work. I know she would not trade one second of it. Also... sooooo glad to have Lynn in the neighborhood!
Goonie
How nice! I need to tell my mom to get a place up here. They could at least escape the awful AZ summers then.
Jaclyn, not suprising that such a wonderful person has such a wonderful family! It is so nice that Tatum will grow up with the same love and family support that you had! And when she grows up she will be just like you! Wonderful!!
I am glad you now officially have the new house for your parents...that is so great and it will be so nice to have them close when your mom watches Tater. The house is super cute too! Jac, you definitely have a great family who loves Tatum to pieces. :)
Stacie
Thank you for your kind words Jaclyn. You said you remember how wonderful and safe you felt when your own Grandma picked you up from school when you were little - I want nothing less for Tatum. You weren't the only one who fell in love the day she was born, she's pretty darn amazing. This Grandparent thing is more than I could have hoped for. I happen to love her Mommy a whole lot too.
XXOO,
Mom
Ahhh what a lucky girl! The grammie/grandchild bond is so amazing! So happy Tater gets to have hers close by!
Post a Comment