Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Sorry for the lack of posts

Tatum has been soooo fussy and clingy which isnt like her so my time on the computer has been limited. Turns out she is teething again. Felt a sharp little razor coming through on the top today. Before I start my lengthy post I want to shout a big Happy Birthday to Grandma Tish! We didnt get to shout it on her b-day cause I was not on the computer but we love you! We had a busy weekend. We had a play date with Elliott which was fun as always however, Tatum wasnt thrilled with being in the water. Elliott loved it so that was good. Shannon and I just got to sit and chat and she is coming with us this weekend to Espee splash park. We cant wait, I think the kids will love it! We also went over to Christa and John's house to celebrate John as well as Kaisha's birthdays. We had a great time bbqing and chatting. Then on Sunday we took Goonie to lunch for her birthday at a great little breakfast place and had the most awesome food. Then Josh and I went trailer shopping. And guess what? We found one we love! A super awesome 26.5 foot 5th wheel with a 14 foot slide out and 8 foot ceilings! It sleeps 8 and has an awesome kitchen, surround sound, a CD player inside and out and several other super cool things. One minor detail, Josh needs a different truck to be able to haul a trailer. You all know how much I love camping but with a baby and three dogs, tent camping is sort of out of the question. Anywho, turns out the stars all alligned correctly ( with the help of hook-ups from Brooke's dad...thanks Bill) and we managed to get Josh a new truck and the trailer!!! Hot diggity!! I am soooo excited I can hardly stand myself. Of course, I am jealous, Josh's truck is fancy and has lots of things that I was supposed to have on the new car that I was supposed to get. :):) I am so happy for him regardless. His truck is considered used but it is a fancy 2007 with only 6000 miles on it so its practically new. I cant wait to go camping in our trailer and I think we will get so much use out of it. The world is at our fingertips now, we can go literally Anywhere. Tatum will grow up knowing what its like to smell the fresh northern air and know how to drive a boat! Gotta love it. Here are some pics from this weekend and I will be sure to post pics of the trailer once we pick it up and of Josh's new truck once he arrives home.
Happy birthday Goonie!!!


Tatum's new fancy play pool
Tatum and Elliott in the new fancy play pool
Her suit was a little big but sooo darling
The girls and the babies at Christa's
The boys posing like girls and the babies...they were being funny

Tatum's newest favorite toy is these magnets
that go on the fridge and when you put it in the
adapter thing it tells you the letter and how the
letter sounds. She digs it.


She loves pushing them all off the fridge the best
Elliott shoves lots of food in at one time. It was soo cute

4 comments:

Mom/Grammie P said...

Such a "busy" life for your little family! You are going to enjoy the outdoors so much with your new camper and truck to pull it:-) Tatum looks darling in just one of her many bathing suits.... and I love the pool! Thanks for the birthday celebration on Sunday.. it was a great time.
XOXXO
Goonie

Mia said...

So you're going to have a big truck, pulling a big trailer, pulling a big boat? That sounds dangerous! Congrats on the new purchases, it's always fun to get new stuff.
xoxo,
Amanda

Kaisha said...

Jaclyn-are you just trying to make me look like a mean wife?? Not only does Josh have a boat, he now has a new truck and a camper!?! Kyle is going to leave me for
you;-)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your new purchases! Josh works really hard for his family, I'm happy to see him get his "toys" - and he has a wife who loves to camp too, can't beat that! You're going to have great times, making awesome memories with and for Tatum. You're doing it right, keep up the good work and keep watering that money plant!
I particularly like the little butt shot of Tater in the pool. I enjoyed being with her this week as always - and I get to see her again on Sat. when she "helps" Grandma at the new condo! We're going to have such fun there together!
XXOO,
Mom/Grandma

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.