Ok, here are the videos of Kim's first poop diaper change with Stacie's help. The videos were kind of long so there is two of them. The first one listed is the one you wanna watch first. I must say that I did the icky part of the wiping but Kim took over from there. She did watch though and took mental notes...she identified the consistency of the poop and asked if it was always like that. I fear she has a lot to learn when BBM comes along. Love you Kim and Stacie! Thanks for a great afternoon. I love that you guys love my baby so much. Hearing you tell her you love her warms my heart. Nothing means more than when someone loves your baby.
P.S. I know they are in youtube, there was nothing in this one that would seem to lure a creeper from youtube so I posted it cause I am not familiar with photobucket or blogger videos but stay tuned this might be the last youtube video on this blog. :)






6 comments:
OMG!!!! What a crack up.... literally! Thank goodness it was not a "timed" event! She could have peed and pooped at the very least a couple more times during the time it took the girls to get her changed and dressed again.:-) Practice makes perfect!
Goonie
OK, even though I've seen that video like 3 times already, it really is freakin funny! What can I say, diapers are just not my thing :) I might have to come over and start practicing a little more in preparation for mommyhood.
Anyway, I really can't tell you how much I love getting to see you and Tot- you are so lucky to have such a special little girl and I just can't wait to keep watching her laugh, learn and grow. You have done an awesome job with her, Jac, and I am so proud of my friend for being such a great mommy-love you guys!
xoxox
Auntie Kim
That cracked me up - I can't believe how long it took you to get her pants on!
And just for the record, it doesn't count as changing a poopy diaper if you didn't do any wiping. Okay?
xoxo,
Amanda
LMAO, OMG, I haven't laughed so hard in a while! That was hysterical...makes me feel better about my own diaper trials. :-)
I just laughed so hard watching those videos again!! I can't believe Kim and I are so unskilled at changing diapers...we have a lot to learn before mommyhood. :) It just makes me realize how good of a mom you are Jac...I am so impressed with everything you have done and Tatum is a very lucky little girl.
Love,
Stace
Thank you for my HUGE laugh out loud for the day! Kim & Stacy, you girls are hysterical! It's amazing how all your mommy instincts kick in when you have your own baby, you'll both do fine. And I know you're both going to be awesome mommy's. Kim, I want to see you in that maternity top soon. Tatum, you were a real trooper thru this ordeal with your novice Aunties!
XXOO,
Lynn/Grandma
Post a Comment