Monday, April 28, 2008

Baby Idol

We got word from Aunt Kim this a.m. that she heard on the radio that Tatum was not the winner. Aunt Kim says she is still a winner in her eyes though!!! Thanks everyone for voting. I know it got annoying there at the end and even I was thinking, Um, is this ever going to end? I am thinking its probably the last time we will do that. Too long. She had some tough competition. :) There were some super cute kids on there!! I heard the winner was this darling little girl named Reilly that had a feeding tube in her picture and when I saw it while I was voting for Tatum I thought to myself that she should win. I am so happy for her. She is adorable and looks so happy regardless of her apparent struggles. Anywho, just wanted to let all of you who voted daily know how much we appreciate it and while the $2500 for college would have been nice...we will keep chipping away at it monthly. :) LOL.

7 comments:

Kaisha said...

Tatum-Kayden feels your pain;-) He too wasn't the big winner but we love you both!

Kim said...

That's right, Tot, you are certainly a winner in Aunt Kim's eyes! Mommy and daddy just need to keep bringing home the bacon like they are doing and I'm sure your college fund will be all set :)

Anonymous said...

That's alright Tater...you are definitely the cutest in my eyes!! :) I know your mommy and daddy will have a great college fund for you to go wherever you want.

XOXO,
Aunt Stacie

Anonymous said...

I voted for Tatum today before I read the blog! We all know who was REALLY the cutest baby of all but I'm glad such a deserving little one was the winner. Tater, you'll always be the cutest to your Grandma.
XXOO

Anonymous said...

Tatum, you are the cutest in my eyes. Mommy and Daddy will give you a great college education even though you didn't win the big bucks!

Mom/Grammie P said...

Bummer baby girl! Oh well.... you will always be the cutest little girl in our eyes! Don't you worry about the college fund anyway.... mommy and daddy are "saving"!
XOXOX
Goonie

Anonymous said...

those piggy jammies are the cutest i have ever seen!! she is so adorable in them. love the pictures of your mom and dad's new condo--looks beautiful and brand new. your trailer looks so nice and fun-can't wait to camp with you. love you all and can't wait to see tater, jac and kim this weekend. jared can't wait to fish with josh!! love auntie kathy

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.