Saturday, April 26, 2008

Splash pad

We went to Espee park for some water fun. We were only there for a few minutes because as it turns out, there were too many big kids there that didnt give 2 hoots about the little ones. I got a few pics and Tatum seemed to like it until the big kids were playing near her and she got wet from some water they were throwing out of buckets. I had to tell them to watch out for the little ones. Yup, I was "that mom".

Before she was hit with the water

Quick photo before we left

4 comments:

Mom/Grammie P said...

Looks like the whole gang had a blast!
Goonie

Mia said...

What a fun place!

Anonymous said...

You'll have to try again, maybe the big kids won't be there. This isn't the last time you'll be 'that mom'! Tater is adorable in her little bikini!
XXOO

Kaisha said...

Love the trailor pics! Looks very nice!!

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.