Friday, May 02, 2008

Just a few videos

Here are a couple videos.

P.S. I know the videos are on youtube. The other ways to upload took forever and you all know that I cant sit and wait that long so only videos with nudity on them will not go on youtube. These types are fine. I have not received any more emails saying that people wanted to be updated when I added a video so for now youtube it is.

PPS Sorry they are sideways. I cant seem to learn to not take videos that way cause you cant turn them around like you can pictures.

Laughing in her darling piggy jammies

She is walking really good now and even on her own without coaxing

but this popper is hard for her to push on her own. :)

Dinner in the Locke house goes like this. Tatum takes a bite. Maui, Hannah and Reese get a bite. Tatum takes a bite....you get the point.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the videos! She's such a happy little girl, I love her laugh. I also love listening to the way you talk to her, I can hear so much love in your voice. You're having the time of your life, aren't you Jac?
XXOO,
Mom

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.