Sunday, March 02, 2008

9 mos...really?

Wow gizmo. You are 9 mos today! I say this every time but I cant believe how time has flown by. You are an amazing little girl and I cant belive you are going to be 1 in 3 mos. Love you to the moon baby!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 9-Month Birthday Tater! Where has the time gone? PLEASE slow down, and don't give up Grandma rocking you to sleep for a long, long time! I love you so much baby girl, I'll see you tomorrow.
XXOO,
Grandma

Anonymous said...

Happy 9 Months Tater!! You are growing up so fast and I can't believe you are almost 1! I just told your mom that when Auntie Kim and I were over last weekend...it feels like just yesterday your mom was pregnant with you. I can't wait for the big birthday party. :)

Love,
Aunt Stacie

Kim said...

9 months already?? Who is SUCH a big girl, Tot?? Can't wait to see you again and get some slobbery wet kisses :)

Love,
Auntie Kim
xoxox

Mom/Grammie P said...

WHAT! No wasn't it just yesterday that the doctor came in with the news of NO epidural :-) Oh yeah, then the famous last words.... she will sleep all night before you know it.... and all these sleepless nights will be a faded memory.....hummmmm well Tater Bug you are unique to your name and personality... doing everything in your own time frame. We love you so very much precious little baby girl and more every single day, if that is possible.
You are such a sweet breath of sunshine in our ever growing "village".
XOXOX
Goonie & Papa

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.