Is it obnoxious yet? Anywho, here are some pics from the last couple days. I feel like I have been posting a lot lately! We met Shannon and Elliott for lunch and some play time at San Tan mall and had a great time. The play area ground was super hot though so we didnt stay there long. It was still fun to hang with them and shop around.
Tatum and Elliott chatting
This was her hair after her nap...I thought it was funny
She was none too happy to have a photo of it
She has become such a ham for the camera
The play area
Standing all by herself
Why hello Mr. Dragonfly
She is a climber, she climbed up here on her ownand proceeded to take everything off the table...twice









4 comments:
They are so adorable together! Way to go Shannon, start talking "College" at a very early age! I love the after-nap hair! Tatum, you're so funny and so much fun with your baby antics, but my very favorite time is still cuddling you and rocking you to sleep. We'll do that until you're about ten or so?
XXOO,
Grandma
She is so cute and I love her smiling for the camera!! Her outfit in the pics with her sleeveless white shirt and plaid shorts couldn't be cuter...way to be fashionable Tatum, your mom is so good!! :)
I can't believe she is climbing and making messes...such a curious little bee. Going to be even more fun soon...
Stacie
Tatum....get down from that box!!!! You are scaring the crap out of me and are growing up way too fast!
Cute pics guys! The easter getup was fab, btw. Loveit!
Oh yeah....Tula wants to know if she can take a ride in Tatum's wagon sometime. She is mad that she has to wait until her B-Day to take a ride in her own! I figure Tatum could push her around in it, since she is like, way older now. Seriously, how do you freeze time?
Post a Comment