Thursday, March 20, 2008

We're getting there!

Tonight while we were playing she took 2 steps on her own toward me! I was so excited and she just looked at me like I was nuts. She is standing on her own for long periods of time now until she realizes that she isnt holding onto anything and then grasps onto the closest stable thing in sight. While we didnt get the steps on film here are a few random pics from the last week or so.

In this outfit, 2 different people called her a boy.
Patiently awaiting her bath.
Hey mom, can I get in already?


4 comments:

Mom/Grammie P said...

I can't even believe that ANYONE would think that beautiful little impish face was the face of a boy! Really! I love her in the capri jeans, don't think it is possible for her to be any cuter! She stood for quite a while on Wednesday while she was here too. It won't be long before she takes off. Then.... watch out doggies!
XOXOX
Goonie

Unknown said...

Seriously? SO not a boy! I can't believe she took 2 steps!!! Definitely beating Danica to the walking. I can't wait till they are both running around together...of course there is a secret want in me to keep her little like this forever. :-)

Anonymous said...

Congrats Tatum on your first two steps...I am so impressed and proud of you!! You will be walking in no time and just make sure your mommy gets it on video next time. :) Keep those legs a movin'!

Aunt Stacie

Anonymous said...

How could anyone think she's a boy? She's so darn cute in all her photos and even cuter in person when her personality really shines. She'll be walking in no time, then climbing those darn STAIRS and Grandma will have a heart attack over it! Almost time to bolt the dresser to the wall for this little climber!
XXOO

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.