This new walking thing is super fun for Tatum. Its all she wants to do...ALL the time. Except when we are at home, and its convenient. This is how we spent most of yesterday at the mall since she refused for a lot of the time to ride in her stroller. She felt more inclined to perfect her new found skill of learning how to walk.
Saturday, March 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
Tatum does such a great job walking "behind" the stroller. Remind me to take her with me when I go Christmas shopping. I can use the stroller to carry all the packages and Tatum can push it!
Goonie
Grandma will have to get a new stroller since I mangled the last one. It's slow-going but she really is happier out of the stroller than in it. She's never been conventional, but then neither was her Mommy. You're so precious, Tater Bug!
XXOO,
Grandma
ROTFL...that is hysterical. I'll have to try that one!
That is TOO cute! She is walking SO well! I can't believe that is the baby I met at the zoo in the fall:( She is growing up too fast!
Post a Comment