Here are a couple videos we took. The first one is of Tatum making music with the dog bowl. While I only took 40 seconds of video of it, she did it for about 5 or so minutes. You can imagine my headache at the end. :) The second is of her taking a couple steps at Goonie and Papa's on Easter. While she is considerably more stable now, this is the only video we have captured of her trying to walk. Enjoy!
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Gosh, Now I know what to get her for her birthday..... a couple of dog bowls and she some bottled water to play with and she is a happy camper :-) Gotta love this little inquisitive peanut.
LY
Goonie
Wow, yeah that would give me a head ache too! Don't let her teach Danica that please! So far Danica just plays in the water and tries to eat the dog food, she has not yet discovered that they are musical instruments too!
Cant wait to see Tatum walk!
Love the 'music' Tatum! I notice Hannah made a hasty exit when it all began. Tatum's now so curious about EVERYTHING - she especially likes small objects and has to completely inspect them, it's fun to watch her. She's so easily amused these days and is such a sweetheart playing by herself then all of a sudden needing a hug and a cuddle from Grandma. I LOVE it! I LOVE you Tater Bug!
XXOO,
Grandma
Post a Comment