Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Happy Anniversary to us!

Wow, 2 years of marital bliss and 5 wonderful years together. Happy Anniversary babe! Where does the time go?


7 comments:

Cory said...

Happy Happy Anniversary you two!!! I miss ya! Hope you have a beautiful day.

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it has already been two years! Many wishes for another wonderful year ahead.

Stacie

Mom/Grammie P said...

Happy Anniversary to you both! My how time flies when you are in love :)
XOXOX
Goonie

Kaisha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kaisha said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Hope you have a great trip!

Anonymous said...

Wow - a new home, Josh graduates from ASU, a fabulous wedding, Jac graduates from nursing school, both have great jobs, then the most amazing gift of all - your baby girl! You two sure know how to cram a lot into two years! I wish you all life's best, you're a great team and great parents. Congratulations!
XXOO,
Mom

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.