Not too much going on in the Locke household but I thought I would post some pics. We are just eagerly awaiting Tatum walking on her own and everyday she gets closer and closer. Grandma was here this week watching her so that means our sheets are clean, bed is made, the fridge is cleaned out and sanitized, the laundry is done, the floor is cleaned the sink has been sanitized, the whole backyard sprayed off and I am sure several other things that I have yet to notice. It is so nice that she does so much when she is here so Mom, thanks for everything. Really, we are so blessed to have you help us with watching Tatum and all the stuff you putter around and do is an added bonus! I am still trying to convince her that even though they bought a place down here too so she can watch Tatum, she needs to come here one day and watch her here to keep up the house!! LOL. She says no. Anywho, here are some various pics from the week.
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Just some pictures
Tatum reading her Easter book from Auntie Wilson
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















4 comments:
Does Tatum get an allowance for helping with chores already? She needs to teach her cousins how to unload the dishwasher too!
You are truly blessed that your mom can come down and watch Tatum every other week, and I know for a fact she would not trade one single minute of it! Me either!
XOXOX
Goonie
Wow Lynn, can you PLEASE come to our house and do that for us?? Ty would love to have the company during the day :)
I hope my mom is reading this and planning on doing the same thing when her grand-baby arrives! (whenever that may be!)
xoxox
Auntie Kim needs to hurry so Grandma Lynn and Grandma Lenore can baby sit and drink Brown-Eyed Red while the mommys go to dinner. Hey, you already have one cute maternity shirt!
Tatum and I have fun doing chores, soon we'll be doing them at Grandma's Mesa house. Sorry, I don't hire out!
XO,
Lynn
She is such a cutie!! I miss you guys, you better plan a trip out here, and bring Lynn, my house could use a little spring cleaning too!!!
Brooke
Post a Comment