Saturday, March 29, 2008

This one is a little better

We got a few more steps on video today! She is soo close!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's the most steps I've ever seen her take! She looks so adorable in her little green shirt and jean capris - Tatum, you're just too cute! Grandma loves you.
XXOO

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, that's amazing! Go Tatum!!! Better not get too good though, she'll be moved to the next level of RP without us!

Kaisha said...

She is getting so good! Wow! Our first walker..not sure if I should smile or cry;-)? Congrats Miss Tatum!

Anonymous said...

Wow...she took so many steps, that is so exciting! Way to go Tatum!! It looks like so much fun for you and Josh and I am SO glad you got it on video! She is almost there...

Aunt Stacie

Rachel said...

Yay... Way to go Tatum!!!

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.