Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Baby Idol 2008

Hi all,

Tatum has been entered in the Arizona Baby Idol 2008 contest sponsored by one of the radio stations here in town. If she wins she gets $2500 to put into her college fund! The voting is totally up to the public. You can register on the site and vote once every day. I will email you all and remind you to vote daily! It would be so awesome for her to win but its up to all of you to vote for her everyday!! $2500 would be a nice start to her college fund. :) Voting starts tomorrow so make sure you log on and vote!!! She is in gallery 10. It doesnt matter if you are from Az or not so all you out of towners get on there and vote! Thanks guys!

http://www.mix969.com/pages/baby_idol_2008.html

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tatum is definitely the cutest baby in her gallery and the picture you included is one of my favorites of hers!! I will definitely vote everyday and I hope she wins!! Nice to have some money for her college fund... :)

Stacie

Anonymous said...

Of course she's the cutest baby in the gallery and of course I'll vote every day. The voting pages aren't up yet, I'll check later. Good luck Tatum - no college loans for this kid!
XXOO,
Grandma

Anonymous said...

YAY! Go Tatum! My Friends and I frequently check your page at work so we will be voting for her! I hope she does well! She is by far the cutest in her gallery! Good luck Tatum :)

Rachel

Anonymous said...

You are the cutest....Your expressions make me laugh,
I miss your "slobber Kisses"

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.