Tatum had a big Easter. We were really busy today and she is now sleeping soundly...lets hope it stays that way. She got 4 Easter baskets! One from us (the Easter bunnies), one from Grandma and Grandpa, one from Goonie and Papa and one from a very special Secret Bunny if you will...so to that bunny...thanks! We love you! She also got a super awesome Radio Flyer from Grandma and Grandpa too! Its just like Elliott's and she loves it! I am sure on the weeks Grandma watches her they will be taking many a stroll in her wagon. Here are some pics from today. Oh, she also FINALLY cut a tooth! She had been playing with her ears a whole bunch and so I stuck my finger in her mouth and sure enough, there is a little razor popping through. She has been awesome with it, if not for the ears, I never would have known she was teething. She is also up to 3 steps at a time now so we are making some serious progress!
P.S. I just wanted to mention how much fun it is to us when you all comment. While I do this blog for everyone to keep up on everything Tatum, its sort of like a scrapbook of sorts as well and the more comments, the more fun to read. Its sort of like a little reward for me to read everyone's comments when I blog so if you are reading, let us know! Say hi, you dont have to be family or even super close friends...just let us know you are out there. After all, you all are the ones we are all blogging for!! :)
Papa with her and her new hat from her basket
The classic look Papa was giving Josh when
Josh was trying to be funny. :)
Her 3 Easter baskets, she already opened
Goonie and Papa's at their house.


















9 comments:
Happy Easter!! Wow, Tatum did have a busy day and how lucky is she that she got 3 Easter baskets?!! She must be very special. :) Jac, her Easter outfit was adorable and I love the big pink bow and little shoes, so precious.
Tater, way to go on your first tooth...that is a big accomplishment. I can't wait to see you with your baby teeth when they all come in!
By the way, I like the music too...makes it fun to read the blog, a nice touch. :)
Stacie
Happy Easter Tater Bug! Can't Wait to see you on Sat.! We will have to go for a ride in your new wagon!
Luv You!
Aunt Anissa
Happy Easter, Lockes! Looks like you guys had a pretty fun day. Tot looked super cute in her little white dress, however I think the picture of her with your bunny ears on might be my favorite ever!
Hope to see you guys soon!
xoxo
Auntie Kim
PS- My vote is "nay" on the music- I told Amanda the same thing on hers. But what do I know? I'm not a master blogger like you two :)
I like reading my comments too. :) Sounds like your weekend was much like ours...minus all the different family houses. Can't wait for Danica to get to ride in that fancy Radio Flyer with Tatum!
By the way, how come there are never pictures of Tatum's mama on the blog? We want to see her!
:)
Tatum, Tatum, Tatum.... so many baskets... so little time :-) She was the bell of the ball at church... everyone wanted to stop and say hello to her! She had a grand time with all the cousins and the warm sunshine made it perfect. The wagon is a great addition to her toy collection. I am sure we will all enjoy our turn at taking her for a stroll.
FINALLY a tooth ! Hip Hip Hooray...! And don't even get me started on the walking progress... she is "this" close!
Love you sooooo much
Goonie
hey you! i just wanted to stop in and thank you so very much for the sweet words that you left for me! it really was encouraging and meaningful...thank you so much.
and oh.my.goodness...what a sweetie!
A secret bunny? You are too funny! Happy late Easter Tatum! You were too cute in your dress!
Wow, what a big Easter day! You are so loved by so many family and friends, Tatum. You look adorable in your Easter dress and darling shoes. Her new favorite 'purse' is a little Roxy shoe box with a string handle - how come she didn't complete her Easter outfit with her purse, mommy?
XXOO,
Grandma
Post a Comment