Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Stroller brigade

Just thought I would post this pic of my friends in the group. Our group is much larger with about 24 members but these are a few of the girls that I have gotten very close to. From the left is Amanda, Kaisha, me, Christa, Adrienne and Sara. Kaisha, Christa and Adrienne and I have become really good friends over the course of the last couple months and I just love them and their babies! I cant wait to watch the kids grow up together...as long as nobody moves!! :):)


6 comments:

Unknown said...

We're not going anywhere! We all just need to move even closer together so the kids can attend school together!!!

Kaisha said...

Good idea Ad! Now just sell my house for me:-) Hmmm, what community would we all wanna be in? We could make our own desperate housewives block!:-)

Mom/Grammie P said...

How fun for you girls! It really would be fun to watch them grow together throughout school years. Great lasting friendships are built while sharing "baby" stories and comparing notes and tips on "what comes next". The picture is a darling memory also. I love it.
Goonie

Cory said...

WOW!!! What a fun picture. So nice that they are all around the same age. Sooo cute!

Anonymous said...

You really must frame this photo, it's so darn cute! I know how much you love getting together with your friends and Tatum's friends. It's cute when Krista says "want to meet me at Target?" - do you go there EVERY day? Tatum is quite the social butterfly - wonder where she gets that?
XXOO,
Mom/Grandma

Christa said...

Everyone come move to Power Ranch....where families ride BIKES together...

Right Jaclyn?

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.