Monday, March 10, 2008

Aqua Tot

Tatum started swim lessons! She is officially an aqua tot now and has her lessons every Monday evening for the next 10 weeks. We couldnt have had more fun! It was such a good bonding experience for us and I cant wait to go next week. The instructor told me that for her age she did awesome and she is going to be a great swimmer! Here are some pics...

Pardon the cropping, I think I knew it but was not able to accept that I needed a tankini until I saw the pics from our lesson. I will be ordering a tankini for expedited shipping before our next lesson. :)






9 comments:

Kaisha said...

Your cropping is hysterical;-) Glad you 2 had fun!! Can't wait to hear all about it! So glad we finally got to see you today....you were away for too long!

Mom/Grammie P said...

Darling darling darling! Pleeeeeez, be happy you look so good :-) Years from now you will look back at these pictures and think..... gosh I looked GOOOOOD then! Our little "tater bug" is going to be a "water bug" before we know it. Glad you guys had such fun!
XOXOX
Goonie

Anonymous said...

OK seriously, the cropping is hilarious- you are such a dork :)

Swim lessons look real fun though!

Auntie Kim
xoxo

Anonymous said...

I am glad the swim lessons were fun and Tatum definitely looked like she was doing well. I love her cutie patootie bathing suit too!! Wait to crop the pic Jac...you crack me up!

I hope you all had fun in Texas!

Stacie

kimberly said...

You ARE a dork :) and a funny one at that!!!!! I can't believe she is already swimming! Sooo cute and looks like a lot of fun.

kimberly said...

oooops "nonnie" is actually "cory"

Unknown said...

LMAO! Great cropping!!! You are too funny! Looks fun, I cant wait to start Danica's in a couple of weeks.

Christa said...

hahahahaha

Did you use paint circa 1994 to crop that? What happened? Did you scan it with a piece of white paper double taped to it or what?

Worst photo editing award of all time goes to you. I would pay BIG BUCKS to see that shot!

I bet it wasn't half as bad as you thought. You looked smokin' in the last one!

Tater, love you in the water. Tula can't wait to swim with ya!

Anonymous said...

Oh for crying out loud Jaclyn, you looked cute in your bikini! Your cropping IS pretty funny though. Tatum was a little fish at swim lessons - no surprise since she's been laying or sitting on the floor of showers with you and Aunt Kathy since she was an infant! She's going to be an awesome swimmer! I'm glad she's learning early.
XXOO,
Grandma

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.