Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Chatterbox

The other morning I was cleaning up the kitchen and heard her talking to herself. I looked outside and she was just sitting on her table chattering away. It was so dang cute. You know, it is so Tatum to sit on her table rather than at her table....but thats why we love her so much!



7 comments:

Kim said...

Very cute...I love that she was just out there hanging out with Hannah Lou. Very Tatum to be on the table, but at least she was clean, which is very UN-Tatum :)

Kaisha said...

She is so cute! Um some morning when your home we should do a wakeup playdate so they can play in their cute PJs together:-) we could go to one of our houses and one of us could run and get breakfast while the kiddos play!

Mom/Grammie P said...

Looks like she would like to enjoy her breakfast outside on the
patio :-) She soooo prefers to be outside... investigating new things.

Mikays Mommy said...

she is so funny! that is an adorable memory, how nice to be so independent, come teach mikay please!

Anonymous said...

That's hilarious and so frickin cute...can't wait to hear her chatter away.

Stacie

Anonymous said...

I love Tatum's 'morning hair' and she's so darn cuddly in her winter jammies! I haven't heard her chatter to herself yet, how adorable!
XXOO,
Grandma

Anonymous said...

I love her in her PJs ... something about them that makes her look so cute and still like a little bambino!

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.