This last weekend Brooke and Ava came out for a visit and it was so good to see them! We miss them terribly and it was so fun to see the girls interact. The last time they saw eachother they were little. They became fast friends and Tatum kept calling her Yaya. We would say Ava and T would repeat Yaya. It was very cute. Cant wait until the next time they come back!
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Ya ya
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









4 comments:
OMG they are so cute together in their matching brown shirts...glad you girls got to get them together. Sorry I didn't get to meet Miss Ava this trip, but at least I got to see Yaya's mama, which was nice :)
Yaya had so much fun with Tatum too!! Watching the girls play was the highlight of our trip for sure, and we also can't wait to come back out!! We miss you guys TONS!! And Kim, it was good to see you too!!!
So glad you had fun, I know you were very excited for the visit! Umm...maybe Jac just needs to brave the cold and get her bootie up to MN to visit Yaya:-) You AZ natives need to feel the bone chilling cold sometime in your life!
At least Kim got to see Brooke, I missed seeing both of them! They're so darn cute together, they look like big and little sisters. I too think Jac & Tatum should visit Brooke & Ava in MN - in the summer.
XXOO,
Grandma
Post a Comment