Tatum sure does love her daddy. They have formed quite a strong bond. Josh loves her more than I ever imagined he would. I knew he would love her but sometimes when he talks about her, just in general conversation I can tell he gets all choked up. He is such a good daddy. Tatum was lucky enough to be home with family or Josh and I for her first 18 mos. Josh started to get busy at work and he wasnt able to work from home those couple days so we got a nanny very part time. Just a couple days every other week. We used the nanny 6 times, then Josh couldnt handle being away from his "booger butt". He decided to make it work so that he could have his days with his baby. We are both so happy with this decision and while it might be tough some days with both of us working, it is nice to know that T is always with us or family. I love watching them together. I guess I never realized the bond she might form with her daddy. She has him wrapped so tightly around her little finger its scary. :)
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
My Daddy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
So sweet...she must be a daddy's girl. :) Tatum is very lucky to have parents like the two of you who love her to pieces.
Stacie
She does love her daddy and Josh loves her sooo much! I'll never forget that first day I watched her when he called me and told me his meeting was over early and he was on his way...he was SO excited to be coming to get her and he even called her his "booger butt". :-)
Josh is that special daddy who can be a big kid himself-I especially love watching him crawl through Tatum's jungle gym, T screaming in delight! He truly does love his "booger butt" and it shows on his face every time he looks at her.
XXOO,
Grandma
There was just simply never any doubt in my mind he would be the best "daddy" ever. She is everything he could have hoped and prayed for and she is the light of his life. It shows every time he sees her, mentions her name, talks about what she is doing or what she had done. When she is in Calif. and away from him... you hear the sadness in his voice. He does soooo love his little "booger butt" !
XOXOX
Goonie
Post a Comment