Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Room service

Auntie Kim had to be Manager on Duty at the hotel where she works this weekend so she invited Tatum and I to come up and hang out with her. It was such a good time. We got a tour of the hotel grounds, the pool etc and then we went up to the room and ordered room service and talked and laughed. T also got her Christmas gift from Kim. She loved her gift however, A. Kim put it in a Christmas bag that sings and lights up so of course T kept wanting to play with the bag! She did however hold her puppy the whole way home and plays with it at home. Thanks A. Kim for a fun night in.






T thought she would get some sun
She loved these lawn chairs
Here she is with her belly button again

6 comments:

Kim said...

Yay- I am so happy you guys were able to join me! It was so fun to have you there and a great distraction from my long night.

I just love my little T so much- she is such a goofball and makes me laugh all the time. You are quite the lucky mama to have such a special little girl :)

Love you guys
xoxox

Kaisha said...

I bet you guys had so much fun! T is so lucky to have such a great Auntie to do fun things with!

Mom/Grammie P said...

Tatum has already experienced so many varieties of "hotel service" that she is light years ahead of many adults in what to expect :-)
She is such a little character.. you can't help but smile at everything she does. Who needs a TV when she is around for the entertainment.
I love how she throws her arms around Papa's neck when he comes home from work....and says... papa, papa, papa..... it is so darn sweet and of course ... I don't need to mention... it melts his heart!

Anonymous said...

It looks like you guys had a great time...I wish I could have been there too. Sorry I wasn't able to make it. Tatum is just the cutest thing and her surprised face when sitting on the lawn chair is my favorite. :)

Stacie

Anonymous said...

How fun! T is so lucky to have AZ Aunties that love her so much! I too especially love the photo of her on the lounge chairs.
XXOO,
Grandma

Anonymous said...

just love the belly button fascination! makes for some cute pics! i want a auntie kim! :-)

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.