I happened to get switched to day shift at Phoenix Childrens for a day so I got to work with my friend Courtnee and we had such a good time working together. She is the one who helped me get the job and even though I am transitioning out of Phoenix Childrens to a different hospital I am forever greatful to her for her help in getting my foot in the door. She is such a sweet girl and I adore her. We both got to assist in a procedure so we figured we should document our fancy nurse status with some photos. While the night shift is tough sometimes, it does feel so good in my heart to be a nurse. I really do like it a lot and it is nice to know I help to make a difference in people's lives.
Wednesday, January 07, 2009
Fancy nurses
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
These photos show that even nurses can have fun and be silly while on the job. Bless you both for the amazing work you do!
XXOO,
Mom
Cute black and pink scrubs!
Very fancy!
It is wonderful that you are able to work with friends that you went through nursing school with. It makes the "job" soooo much more fun.
Post a Comment