Monday, January 26, 2009

Oh yeah, we can still hang...

My very good friend Sara who I absolutely adore turned 30 on January 1st. She also had her second baby in December. She was ready to celebrate her 30th this weekend and dog gonnit I was not going to miss it! Her friends from way back when set up a little shin dig and it was a great time. We got home at 3:00 a.m. Yes folks, we closed down a club. Now mind you, I am not one for "clubbing' these days but it was so fun to go out and let loose and have a good time with girls who definitely know how to party!! We went several places and Kim and her friend even met up with us for a drink! What a fun night! Thanks Tasha and Julie for the invite! We'll have to do it again soon....or maybe once we recover from being out so late. LOL.



6 comments:

Kim said...

Saturday was super fun- glad we got to meet up with you girls for a bit! I am beyond impressed that you all stayed out until 3am...who says mom's can't party like rock stars? :)

Happy Birthday again, Miss Sara- see you soon!

Mikays Mommy said...

umm you go girls! thats super impressive!

Brooke said...

YOU stayed out till 3 am??!!! Geez and you said they would't even let you into a club anymore, guess you showed them!! I am very impressed and am pretty sure I would not have made it, but Iam glad you had fun, you deserve a night off!!!

Anonymous said...

yep, we can still hang! SO glad you could come - i had a ton of fun and well it just wouldn't have been the same w/o you! so, I think we need to do that again -- in like 2 months! LOL.

Kaisha said...

Aww looks like so much fun! SO bummed I was in NE and couldn't "hang" but not sure I could have...I might have been the "loser leaving early". 3am!?! Do I even know you girls?:-)

Anonymous said...

Moms are people too, glad you girls had a great time! Who got up with the kids?
XO,
Mom

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.