Well folks we got her in some panties the right way! She wasnt crazy about them at first but got sort of used to them. She prefers to wear her panties over her diaper though. I guess it is more fashionable to her that way. She is doing good with her telling us about going potty. We put her on the potty a lot these days and she actually prefers to sit on the big potty rather than her little one.....she uses that one as a step stool to turn lights on and off. Inventive little thing she is!
*Sorry the pics are blurry. We are having some camera issues...sometimes it works, sometimes it doesnt. I have to send it in for repair but then I am without a camera except our big one so I am hesitant to send it in. For now, I guess blurry is better than nothing. :)
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Panties
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









6 comments:
What a cute little bum!! Kayden was so excited about his train undies and then when I put them on him he promptly wanted them "Off now". So guess diapers for us for awhile;-)
Practice, Practice, Practice! She is such a fast learner she will have it down in no time.... hip hip hooray!
XOXOX
Goonie
o my goodness those are super cute!cute hiney tatum!
Tatum looks super cute in her panties...love her little bottom!! :)
Stacie
I love that Tatum is proud to tell me AFTER she goes potty in her diaper - we'll get there Tater Bug. She really does have the cutest little bottom ever! I love everything about you Tatum!
XXOO,
Grandma
okay again she is way too cute! her "pee pee" show yesterday was hilarious -
Post a Comment