Monday, January 26, 2009

More Ice Cream

I know that I post lots of pics of T with her ice cream and lots of people tell me she should eat her ice cream in the bathtub but how much fun would that be? So I continue to let her eat her chocolate ice cream with us in the living room and she continues to look like this after...





4 comments:

Brooke said...

I don't even know what to say!!!!

Anonymous said...

you are a very very very nice mommy to let this happen - i am impressed! clearly she's an ice cream girl!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness...those are the best pictures and she couldn't be more covered with ice cream! Too funny and she definitely was having fun.

Stacie

Anonymous said...

Tatum, you are just so darn adorable when you're all messy! I'm glad her chair is leather.
XXOO,
Grandma

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.