Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Cookie starts with "C"

Not long before Christmas Auntie Kim called us one day and said she wanted to bake Christmas cookies with T. So, we said, sure! Come on over. Auntie Kim got a healthy dose of what it is like to bake with a toddler. It was a fun time. Thanks auntie Kim for the impromptu cookie bake!


Nope, its not an alien...she stuck her whole hand in the icing
And had tape stuck to her head...and frosting on her face.
Can someone give me some direction here?
I stir it like this?
She felt like the cookies needed lots and lots of sprinkles.
See?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Auntie Kim is a real trooper! Tatum LOVES to get messy so I'm sure she had all kinds of fun making cookies. Who did the cleanup? :)
XXOO,
Grandma

Kim said...

OMG- that day was too funny! There were sprinkles EVERYWHERE and I think T ate like an entire jar of frosting! Good times though, and pretty good cookies...we'll definitely have to do it again next year :)

xoxoxo
Auntie Kim

Kaisha said...

Looks like lots of fun!! Christmas isn't Christmas w/o tons of cookies!

Anonymous said...

It looks like you guys had a great time...baking cookies are so fun before Christmas and even more fun when you have someone getting sprinkles everywhere and frosting all over their hands and face. :) I bet it was a blast! I would love to join you guys next year!!

Love,
Aunt Stacie

Mom/Grammie P said...

Looks to me like Auntie Kim is getting her " practice" in with Tatum. I'm with "Grandma" ... who did the clean up???

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.