I am constantly reminded of how lucky T is and Josh and I for that matter. We have the most amazing family. I really think that it is the best family in the whole world! They are so fun and most of all they LOVE her so much. All my cousins just adore her, they get so excited to see her and they make such an effort to make sure they see her every chance they get. Whether they come here or we make a quick trip there..its just so great! I will never forget the nurse saying when T was born that she was so lucky cause she had a family that loved her so much and you know what? She was right. Our whole family, near and far just adore her. All of our friends love her like one of their own. What more could we ask for?
We went to Greg and Jeniece's while we were in Cali and had the most amazing meal at a place called Benley's. It was Vietnamese with a French influence. Greg ordered for all of us and let me tell you, it was soooo good. I will definitely be adding that to my "must have meal list" for when we visit. The Sperr's came over too and it was such a good time. Annie and Jamie watched Tatum while the adults went to eat. I love T but sometimes you just have to enjoy a good meal sans your toddler ya know? We had such a ball, brought all our own wine and just chatted. Good times with good people.....I love it!
Somehow I didnt get a pic of my "babysitters" with T but they did a great job. I sure wish they lived in Arizona! Thanks Annie and Jamie for taking such good care of T for me! Love you.
Wednesday, January 07, 2009
One lucky girl
I am pretty sure this made Uncle Greg's day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comments:
Uncle Greg is so great, so patient with ALL the little ones in our family. I'm glad Tatum knows her California family so well. She'll have LOTS of babysitters there too!
XXOO,
Grandma
Post a Comment