Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Go Cardinals!

Those of you who know me know that I know nothing about football..nor do I claim to. With that said, when my state's team goes to the finals it is exciting and I am more than happy to cheer them on and hang like I am and have been their biggest fan all year! So, we went to Sara and Preston's house for the big game on Sunday. It was a great time! The Cardinals won of course and now Josh and I are hosting a big Super Bowl party! Should be a good time! GO CARDINALS!

T also got her first fancy hair do that day! She generally sports some pretty awesome piggy tail/messy buns but I wondered what would happen if we blow dried it with a round brush and it was WAY adorable. It turned out all silky smooth and curled under. She sat like such a big girl and let me do it. She loved it after, she liked to shake her hair around. Sometimes she gets tired of her piggy tails so its a nice alternative. Since several of you have asked for pics of her hair you can sort of see the "do" in all of its wispy goodness in the pic of her with Preston playing the guitar. Her hair is getting long now..might be time for a trim.

Making sure she gets Kayden's shoes for him
Playing guitar with Preston

Audrey LOVES her babys wing again...T and K thought
she was kind of intersting in it.

She snuck a brownie...she didnt hide the evidence too well.
Playing with Audrey and "Red Towel" in the swing

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Her hair looks adorable...I love it all fancy and girlie!! Great idea Jac!! Tatum, you are just so darn pretty. :)

Love,
Aunt Stacie

Brooke said...

Ok, first of all, can you believe that the Cardinals are going to the Super Bowl, cuz I can't!!
Secondly, I wish we were there for your party, that would be fun
And finally, I really can't believe Tatum let you fix her hair so fancy... I told you those piggy tails bugged her, glad to see you finally listened!!

Kaisha said...

I didn't get very good pics that day...the kiddos must have been running from crazy Kaisha w/ the cheesing machine! But her hair was sooo cute! Go Cardinals! And you are toooo funny w/ your football knowledge, the questions you asked even I know;-)

Anonymous said...

I love it but she looks about 4 years old!! She's a beautiful little girl no matter if her hair is done or not done. (I still love her 'morning hair'). Nice though to see T liking girlie stuff with her Mommy. Auntie Kim will LOVE this one!!
XXOO,
Grandma

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.