Tuesday, January 06, 2009

I see London, I see France

I see Tatum's underpants. T got some big girl panties for Christmas. Apparently they are way more useful on your head than on your hiney. They are WAY cute panties and I cant wait till she is wearing them with her ADORABLE little tushie in them! My baby is getting so big. I never imagined she would wear underwear!





3 comments:

Kaisha said...

Too cute!! They are so big! Kayden's crib turned to a toddler bed on Sunday....I'm in shock that they are this big!

Mom/Grammie P said...

I love the "big- girl" panties and yes... she seems to LOVE to put them on her head! She is so darn funny :-) Time is flying by and before you know it she will be wearing her panties on the right part of her body!

Anonymous said...

It won't be long until she knows where she's supposed to wear those panties. Kayden's in a big boy bed? Is T going to be in a big girl bed soon? NO!
XXOO,
Grandma

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.