We had so much fun this year at Christmas. Tatum totally understood that presents were for her and it was a great day! She got tons of gifts from Santa and the rest of the family! She is one lucky girl. I think her favorite gifts were her leather chair that is just her size with an ottoman, her quad and her tricycle from Grandma and Poppy!
So many gifts!











First waking up

5 comments:
LOVE your blog!I hope I have a little girl as cute as Tatum someday! I am currently giving my blog a facelift and learning some new tricks...feel free to view if you want http://chamberlainworld.blogspot.com
See you Sat!
Julie
Aaahhhhhh.... the wonder of Christmas through a child's eyes. Nothing like it!
XOXOX
Goonie
The first of many photos of Tatum coming down the stairs on Christmas morning, she was so in awe of it all! Her quad was the winner-once she got the hang of it. I loved every minute with you on that very special day, T.
XXOO,
Grandma
I am so loving her in the leather chair and otttoman...that was such a good find at HomeGoods that day :)
The leather chair is so cute and a perfect size for her and the jungle gym is great...such good gifts!! I can't wait until I can buy fun things like that for my kids.
Stacie
Post a Comment