The other morning I was making T some pancakes so I had her sitting on the counter to help me. We had a bowl of fruit sitting pretty close to her and she picked up and apple and said "apple". While this might seem pretty simple, and she has been able to say apple for some time now, She just sounds so stinkin' adorable when she says it, not to mention picking one up on her own and identifying it. I thought I would share it with you.






3 comments:
She does love Apples and I love hearing her say "Apple". She is getting so big and beginning to talk so well.... :)
Love the jammies too!!!!
Goonie
I love how she says her words, it's so adorable the way she says some of them. I love that she gets to help with breakfast too. Are those pancakes from scratch??
XXOO,
Grandma
I can't believe she is saying all these big girl words now...she is definitely getting so big!! Miss Tatum, I am very impressed. :)
Love,
Aunt Stacie
Post a Comment