Last week we met my mom for dinner after T's haircut. Before dinner, we wanted to wear her out a little bit at the play area close to where we were eating so we met Grandma there first. She was SO excited to see her Grandma! She saw her and went running across the grass and gave her the biggest hug. Very cute. Then they played for a while and we went to dinner.
Saturday, February 28, 2009
Grandma and the play area
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












3 comments:
There is absolutely NO Doubt that Tatum LOVES her grandma. When she is at my house she looks at a picture of grandma and I having lunch with Tatum between us... and she "kisses" the picture every time. It is darling.. and she has no doubt who "grandma" is! Also... I love the play area at San Tan.. it is so darling and what a trooper grandma was to climb through the slide with Tatum! Two peas in a pod :)
Love free flowing!!!!
I love you SO MUCH, Tatum! What did I ever do with my time before you came along? There's just nothing in the world better than being with you!
XXOO,
Grandma
looks like fun for all! i think you have a little mommy on your hands jac! :-)
Post a Comment