Poor baby, her cough sounds awful, glad she's better now. I laughed out loud at her 'dancing' - and she's serious about it! You're a never ending source of entertainment, Tatum! XXOO, Grandma
She surely does LOVE to dance and especially for an audience. I am sure she would have been a little more in time with the music if she had not been so busy coughing.... poor baby!
3 comments:
Poor baby, her cough sounds awful, glad she's better now. I laughed out loud at her 'dancing' - and she's serious about it! You're a never ending source of entertainment, Tatum!
XXOO,
Grandma
She surely does LOVE to dance and especially for an audience. I am sure she would have been a little more in time with the music if she had not been so busy coughing.... poor baby!
Great dancing T! Def comes from your mommy...I saw her moves through the window, she can get down with it:-)
Post a Comment