I took T to get her hair trimmed last week. It was getting a little longish in some parts. It was a little scary for her at first but once she got a sucker and some animal crackers all was right with the world. She sat there like such a big girl and let the lady snip away. Once she was done she got this card to put in this fancy machine and it gave her a prize which happened to be a very stylish purple bracelet that somehow didnt ever make it home. I always wonder where all those things go.
Saturday, February 28, 2009
Haircut #2
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















7 comments:
What a big girl!!!! Her hair looks darling. Thank goodness for suckers and animal crackers :) Oh yeah.. the bracelets, hair ribbons and hair clips go to the same place "one sock" goes in the wash machine... !
I am pretty sure when you go to sell your car you will find all your "lost" treasures!!! That place is like a black hole!!!
What a big girl, sitting there all by herself!
I am obsessed with her in the pink bow headband- SO CUTE!!!
You're such a trooper, Tatum! Your hair looks adorable, I love your soft blonde curls. Very funny comment, Brooke!
XXOO,
Grandma
I also love the picture of her in the bow headband...she looks like such a girly girl and so cute!!
Stacie
LOVE the ribbon tied around her hair at the end - way way cute! tatum, you are getting to be a very big girl!
Post a Comment