It is no surprise to anyone that T loves dogs. When I say loves, I mean LOVES dogs. How could she not? We practically have a kennel at our house. Anyway, a couple weekends ago we took the trek which turned out to not be much of a trek at all out to A. Kim's house for lunch. T ended up outside playing frisbee with Ty in the pool and I think both of them were in total heaven. Here are some pics of T and her big 110 lb dog friend Ty swimming and playing.
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Ty and T
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
Those pics make me laugh- could my horse of a dog be any bigger?? Yet T had no fear at all!
By the way, nice editing job of your naked baby. Glad to know any potential creepy blog viewers can't see her peep :)
Love the box over her peep!
I can't believe how good she is with dogs. I'm scared of Ty and I'm 28!
She does LOVE doggies...wonder where she gets that from, who else brings a friggin dog home from MAUI??????
Yeah.... what Kaisha said :) Jerry and I are still shaking our heads over "that" decision! It is no wonder to anyone why Tatum LOVES the doggies!
Her favorite things - outside, a doggie, and a pool! Very pretty pool, Kim, you need to invite me over to see your new house. I love the last picture of T laughing real hard!
XXOO,
Grandma
Post a Comment