Auntie Wilson sent all of us some CSUSM garb. Are you wondering what the heck that stands for? California State University San Marcos. It is where she is in college. She sent T the most adorable shirt and it went so well with her new flip flops. I think she rocks these shoes like a champ. She loves to walk in them. They are sort of tall and pretty sparkly. She is fancy.
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
CSUSM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
Love your adorable flip flops Tatum. You are such a big girl to sit like that and let Mommy paint your nails!
She looks all grown up! I am not at all sure I am ready for that!!!
XOXOX
Goonie
What a darling USCSM shirt! Love the pink nails but I'm not sure I'm ready for the flip flops either! Slow down, T, slow down!
XXOO,
Grandma
Post a Comment