Wednesday, February 04, 2009

I can't even wait

I was reading my email that I get from baby center telling me what my toddler should be up to developmentally this week and there was a link for signs your toddler loves you so I clicked on it. I was reading through them and while T definitely LOVES me I read even further and saw this one

Your preschooler gives you a flower picked from the garden, a finger-painted heart, a sparkly rock, or another gift.

OMG, I dont want her to grow up and be in preschool yet but if it means she is going to pick me flowers and I get to have hand made stuff from her....I can't even wait. I already think her squiggly lines she draws on her chalkboard are gallery worthy but I cant wait to see her creations she brings home. Being a mommy is just so awesome...isnt it? Makes my heart smile just thinking about it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that you write about the many wonders of motherhood you're experiencing! You'll treasure every single one of her 'creations', you'll proudly display them, sometimes even wear them, and you'll keep them forever. You're an awesome Mommy, Jac!
XXOO,
Mom

Kaisha said...

You are crazy, do not rush them getting big. If Tatum is that old than Kayden is that old....so please don't hurry it, I can't take it!

Mom/Grammie P said...

Aaaahhhhh yes... :) Even if that "flower" she picks you is actually a "weed" from the grass... you will put it in your hair and wear it proudly for all to see! Motherhood is a never ending grand rollercoaster ride. Enjoy every second.. the thrill never ends.
XOXOX
Goonie

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.