Friday, February 13, 2009

Super bowl

Yup, I know it was several weeks ago but I am just now getting around to adding in the pics. We had a super bowl party and it was super fun! The guys watched the game while us girls chatted and hung with the kiddos. Everyone brought a different dish and needless to say we had a TON of awesome food! Thanks to everyone who came for a fun night!

Tatum and Audrey on the quad
Auntie Kim with baby Isabelle
Big CHEESE!
The water table
More of the quad

4 comments:

Mom/Grammie P said...

I love the picture of Tatum riding the quad trying so hard to look over her little friend, being so careful to watch the road! It is just priceless!
Glad you guys had such a great time. Toooooo bad the Cardinals lost.... we were sooo sad!
XOXOX
Goonie

Kaisha said...

Thanks so much for hosting! It was a super fun party and Josh is such a great cook! I love coming to your house for dinners and parties:-)

Anonymous said...

Looks like you all had a great time! The water table and quad are definitely big hits with the kids. I love your piggy tails, T!
XXOO,
Grandma

Kim said...

That was a fun day...I don't think I watched ANY of the actual Superbowl, but that was OK with me. Sorry my dip sucked...thank goodness for the Moose Drool though :)

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.