Every mom thinks their kid is super smart, maybe even the smartest kid ever and I am guilty of that too, so I am not even going to go there but T is pretty interested in learning right now. She absorbs everything going on around her and she seems to let it soak into her and remembers things that we didnt even know we taught her sometimes! She is so fun to teach! The other night we were sitting at dinner and Josh randomly asked her to show him a green bean and she picked one up and showed him. Then he asked her to show him a carrot. She did it! I know that in conversation we talk to her about her veggies but we havent ever picked up individual veggies and gone over the names of them with her. Its just amazing how much they are learning at this age and we dont even know it. I wonder how long she has known which one was a green bean and which one was a carrot? Its the little things when you are a parent. :)
My mom also has this toy that has balls that you match with the colors of the ball holder. She said T has always wanted the colors to match and she gets frustrated if they dont match when she goes to play with it. I took video of her matching the colors cause it was so darn adorable. She will take a ball and put it on the wrong color and say Nooooooo, noooooo, then when it gets in the spot that the colors matches she will say "that"! You can hear her on the video. It made me laugh! She is so dern adorable.






1 comments:
Tatum you are a smarty pants! It is sooo much fun teaching our little ones and seeing the lightbulbs click!
Post a Comment