Tatum got a new swim suit and we are SO ready for the pool to be warm enough to swim. For now the water table keeps her busy outside but we are ready to swim!
Saturday, February 28, 2009
Suit
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tatum got a new swim suit and we are SO ready for the pool to be warm enough to swim. For now the water table keeps her busy outside but we are ready to swim!
3 comments:
This child has so many darling suits it is crazy. She will be ready for swimming lessons in no time and then watch out... swimming pool here we come!
XOXXO
Goonie
I love it! She'll be the fashion baby at swim lessons for sure! You guys are going to be in that pool all summer, along with Hannah, Reese, and Maui too! I need to put pool toys on my list.
XXOO,
Grandma
I love the new swim suit...so adorable! How can you beat a little girl's bathing suit? One of the cutest things...
Stacie
Post a Comment