Sunday, February 15, 2009

Make up

T decided to do her own make up this morning while I was getting ready. She always sort of plays in it but today she went all out. She used foundation, powder and some cream eye shadow. I think she did a beautiful job and think she might have a knack....





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice job, T!! These pictures don't even look like Tatum. How fun to play with makeup together!
XXOO,
Grandma

Mom/Grammie P said...

Wow... I guess T is ready to play dress up and make up with her girl cousins. Lexi, Kenadie and Peyton love that so much too :) What fun they are going to have with one more to play with.

Kim said...

Now all she is missing is some lipgloss...I'd be happy to help her out in that department :)

Amanda Roe said...

Love the last picture!

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.