Sunday, February 15, 2009

Girly girl

Those of you who know T and I know that I LOVE my girl. I couldnt love having a little girl any more and T and I are starting to do those fun "girlie" things now that she is bigger. In celebration of Valentine's day I asked her if she wanted her nails painted pink. She got so excited! I let her pick out her color at Targer and we came home and she sat there and let me paint her toes and her fingernails like a champ. She was so proud to show them off when daddy got home. We had so much fun and I put yet another one of those simple memories in that spot in my mind where I store things I never wanna forget. Thanks T for an awesome day. I love you more than you could ever, ever imagine.









4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Tatum, I LOVE your pretty pink nails and piggys! You're such a fun little girl - you love to get dirty and you love to do girlie stuff - Perfect! There's much, much more of this to come, Jac. I know you'll savor every moment of it all. You're right, you'll remember these times forever.
XXOO,
Grandma/Mom

Mom/Grammie P said...

So darling. I love that SHE loves girly things!!! Tatum... your toes and nails look so darn cute sweet pea :) What a special day for both of you!
XOXOX
Goonie

Kim said...

Cutest piggies ever! Next time, you need to get some pink GLITTERY nail polish to kick it up a notch :)

Brooke said...

How fun!! The nails look great! I can't wait for Ava to get old enough to start enjoying the fun girly things in life!!

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.