Sunday, February 15, 2009

Aunt Kim

Since A. Kim offered to babysit on Saturday, of course we had to get her something for her services. T picked out this darling little note card set and A. Kim loved it. She also brought Tatum some super neat "Banoons" for V-day as well. T is still playing with them today. I am so in love with the fact that my best friend loves my baby. It is so cute to watch them together, T loves her aunt Kim and definitely gets excited when she comes over. Kim, I am so glad you are so good with T. I love watching you with her. She sure does love you and I am so happy you guys had a night to bond. I am sure T will let you babysit any time if it involves, parks, pizza and ice cream! Thanks again, love you friend.





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What pretty "banoons"! You girls are lucky to have found each other in that freshman college dorm. So when is Kim going to have a baby for T to grow up with??
XXOO,
Mom

Kim said...

Awww...love you too, friend. And love my little booger so much too.

We had lots of fun (and I didn't even have to change a poopy diaper-woo hoo!). Anytime you and Josh need another date night, I'm happy to step in and spoil my niece for the night :)

Amanda Roe said...

Aww, Aunt Kim you're such a good Mommy in training. Mia wants to know if you'll come babysit her?

Glad you and Josh got to have a romantic evening, Jac!

Brooke said...

Yeah Aunt Kim, Ava wanted me to see if you would mind traveling to come babysit for her, since you seem to be the BEST babysitter ever!!

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.