OMG those are the cutest videos ever. I absolutely love the video of the toy ball game. She is so darn smart! She loves to "match" where things go... and that is a darling toy! I love to hear her talk also. She is so cute when she says......noooo. Also love the hell-o! XOXOX Goonie
She's such a little sponge these days - loves to learn, loves to figure things out on her own. She has amazing dexterity and can get the lid off most anything! I love all your "help" Tatum! XXOO, Grandma
2 comments:
OMG those are the cutest videos ever. I absolutely love the video of the toy ball game. She is so darn smart! She loves to "match" where things go... and that is a darling toy! I love to hear her talk also. She is so cute when she says......noooo. Also love the hell-o!
XOXOX
Goonie
She's such a little sponge these days - loves to learn, loves to figure things out on her own. She has amazing dexterity and can get the lid off most anything! I love all your "help" Tatum!
XXOO,
Grandma
Post a Comment