Tuesday, June 10, 2008

10 years...really?

This past weekend was my 10 year high school reunion! I know, I cant believe it. All of us girls got together to brave the reunion. The reunion itself was pretty lame but we all went out before and had sushi and some saki and had a GREAT time. We laughed and reminisced about old times. It was so fun. We have all been friends for so long and we are all so busy that we don’t get together as often as we would like but when we get together it is like we are back in high school again. I love these girls. Thanks for 10 and some of you 22 years of awesome memories and good times!!! Love you guys.


Brooke and I

Kylie posing with the sign

Robin, Diana and myself

Diana and I.

Robin and I after a bomber

Robin, Diana and I trying to do the
Toro's (our mascot) sign to be funny. Of course
Robin's hand is backwards! LOL.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I must agree, the reunion was lame, but getting together with "the girls" is always a GREAT time!!! These 10 years have flown by!!!! Glad we are still good friends after 22 YEARS!!!! Crazy!!! Love ya
Brooke

Mom/Grammie P said...

Memories of the high school days become more precious as the years pass. Keeping up those special childhood and high school friendships is priceless. Make sure you "make the time" to keep in touch and laugh about what used to be.... those stories and memories will bring you more and more joy as each year passes
Glad to see you had so much fun.
Goonie

Anonymous said...

All of you girls look so great, glad you had fun and I know you'll be friends forever. It brings back lots of memories for me too - if you ever want to see some REALLY fun photos of you girls (and the boys!) just let me know because I have them all -Remember the front of our refrigerator?
XO,
Mom/Lynn

Anonymous said...

P.S. Has anyone seen the Conner's barbeque or computer? Or Brooke's dad's golf clubs?

Anonymous said...

You looked like you had so much fun at your reunion-you looked so pretty too! quite busty in that pretty dress-xo cousin kathy

Nic said...

My gorgeous Toro friends! So glad you guys had a good time & so glad that you posted pics! Fun to see you all together, takes me back!

Mia said...

Wow a reunion somewhere other than a tequila bar, what a novel idea! Looks like you had a fun night and you look like a hot mama!

Christa said...

ummmm.....WTH is a bomber?

You go, girl!

Class of 1998? I am 1999 which means mine is next year. Crap, time to hit the treadmill.....

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.